Botticelli’s Bow Tie Pasta
Ingredients (serves 4):
1 pound Botticelli Bow Tie Pasta
1/4 pound flakes of Cacioavallo cheese
2 tbs Botticelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 ripe tomatoes—blanched, peeled, seeded and chopped
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1 tsp green peppercorns
Salt & pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add pasta, and cook until tender yet firm (al dente). Drain the pasta well.
- In a large skillet, sauté onion over gentle flame in olive oil.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for another five minutes.
- Add drained pasta into the skillet.
- Add the cheese and peppercorns, mix well and serve.